Poor time management isn’t cured by technology—it’s aggravated by it.
It doesn’t matter how smart the phone is if you are overwhelmed and unfocused.
In this 60-minute presentation, we’ll look at what isn’t working in your tech life and offer simple and practical solutions to get you back on track and in control.
SOCIAL MEDIA: How to maximize results while saving time.
PRODUCTIVITY APPS: What works and what doesn’t—curate, don’t collect!
EMAIL: Best practices for reading, answering and filing it.
CORE VALUES: What drives your decisions around being and staying connected.
In one hour, you’ll LEARN:
- How to get control over your day. For good.
- How to create rules and filters to manage the flow of email.
- When to check email and when to ignore it.
- How and when to use social media for marketing and for fun.
- What the latest apps can do for you and what they can’t.
- How to tell the difference between urgent and important to save you time & effort.
There are simple and powerful ways to work smarter, not longer.
You CAN break free from the real and imagined demands of email and social media.
You CAN reconnect with what was FUN and PRODUCTIVE in the first place—being in touch with friends, family and colleagues swiftly, clearly and easily.
Andrew Mellen, Organizational Expert, #1 Best-Selling Author of Unstuff Your Life!
Andrew Mellen is an organizational expert, public speaker, and the #1 best-selling author of Unstuff Your Life!
He’s been called “The Most Organized Man in America,” for good reason—he has helped tens of……