Off the wall Marketing Ideas is a gold mine of valuable, no-cost to low-cost marketing secrets. In no time at all you will be creating your own make-or-break marketing techniques for business success on a shoestring budget. Hundreds of ideas have been culled from small business owners from all walks of life. You will also find inspiring examples of what now-famous big business leaders did when they were small and unknown―Estee Lauder, The Hair Replacement Specialist, Sy Sperling and the rent-a-car wiz, Warren Avis!
In her presentations, Nancy teaches new and innovative methods to market yourself:
- Creating “conversation piece” business cards and name-tags
- Hanging election banners―even if you’re not in politics
- Mailing inflatable globes, rubber duckies, show boxes, and plastic fish
- Designing humorous menus
- And much, much more!
In addition to delivering case studies and real-life examples, Nancy also teaches valuable business lessons every entrepreneur needs to know:
- Why spending a fortune doesn’t guarantee a fortune in return
- Understanding why exuding abundance attracts the same
- Knowing the creative ways in which individuals stand out among the competition is something to be observed and implemented in your own business
Nancy Michaels is America’s most sought-after Consultant to America’s Fortune 500 Companies. As the liaison between big business and small business owners, Nancy is a successful small business….