To succeed, most small businesses and start-ups require a blend of equity capital and borrowed funds. Where can the business owner and entrepreneur turn for his or her capital requirements? This seminar will give you the answers and identify valuable opportunities to secure sufficient intermediate as well as long-term capital.
Find out how to navigate your way through the loan process and where your business can apply for assistance with our panel of experts ready to show you the money!
- What is the best way to legally present my company to financing sources & investors?
- What are my financing options (i.e. Bank Lending)?
- What is the evaluation process?
- What role can the Small Business Administration (SBA) play?
- Who makes the decision and what does a lender want in a Business Plan?
- How much is usually required to invest in my start-up?
- Can minorities or women obtain special assistance seeking a business loan?
Steve Cohen is Senior Vice President and Deputy Commissioner at Empire State Development (ESD), where he heads the Department of Community Economic Development. Since joining ESD, Mr. Cohen….
Edward J. Lynch recently joined Flushing Bank as Vice President –Credit Relationship Manager located on Park Avenue South, New York. Mr. Lynch works closely with small business owners who require…..
During her career in banking and lending, Madeline Marquez has been a skilled and aggressive advocate for business, helping entrepreneurs and fledgling companies, as well as non-profits, gain access to…..
Daniel Vaccaro serves as Vice President for New York Business Development Corporation and its affiliates, Empire State Certified Development Corporation and Statewide Zone Capital Corporation. In…..