Access to broadband internet is continually changing the way we do business. Today, business owners have the ability to hire the very best people – no matter where they live. The strategic use of technology makes it possible to accomplish more with less. Efficiency enables innovation and promotes creative thinking. Learn how your small team can deliver world-class results in this expert-led session.
Topics covered will include:
- The role of broadband has on your business: today your customer, colleagues, and competitors can be anywhere
- Using technology to creating and coordinate your professional team
- Picking the right apps to create the impression you need to attract your customers. Appearances are everything in today’s marketplace.
- How to use technology to increase productivity and efficiency
- Harnessing the power of broadband to create opportunities and foster creativity
A 12-year veteran of the IT industry, Robb Patterson is a leading technology consultant and advisor to businesses and community organizations, as well as a sought after speaker and writer, in the New York….
Jim is currently the Director of Product Marketing and Management for Time Warner Cable Business Class. Mr. Jones has been in the telecommunications industry for almost 20 years. His primary focus…..
Lydia is Founder and CEO of GGGrit, an early stage startup focused on building a platform that supports applications and services that help people grow their career capital skills at any age and life-stage…..
For more than 15 years, Jennifer Shaheen has been guiding business owners through the dynamic world of digital marketing as head of the Technology Therapy Group.