#SMAC Summit. This one day conference that features Teachers NOT Speakers™ is a digital communications learning environment for small business owners, media enthusiast and entrepreneurs. The SUMMIT features a mix of learning sessions that are created with a priority on facts, data, tactics and methods. In addition to the topic and summary, each session has a clearly stated set of learning outcomes to keep the sessions on track and meet the expectations of the attendees.
This #SMAC takes place on October 17th at the Jacob Javits Center in conjunction with the New York Business Expo & Conference aka NYXPO, the largest Small Business Expo in the New York. The #SMAC will run exclusive sessions in the main hall seminar room next to Tech Alley among the more than 200 Exhibitors at the NYXPO. While the special sessions are a premium ticket upgrade to the NYXPO, we’ll have a free section on the expo floor for authors and guests to do LIVE sessions of Marketing Made Simple TV and book signings.
- A Look inside the Data from the last #SMAC event
- SMAC at NYXPO Event Partner Sponsor
- SMAC at NYXPO GOLD Partner Sponsor
As one of the most socially shared events for Social Media Week 2012 and 2013 globally, we’re excited to bring this event into a B2B show bridging the gap between business and digital media. We’ve learned a lot over the last two years and have an amazing experienced planned for this event.
Teachers NOT Speakers™ means you’ll get value, not just celebrities on a podium. That said, we promise will keep it fun and entertaining, after all, it’s not an experience if they just talk at you!
- 9:00 – Dino Dogan, Triberr- Insane Loyalty: How to Get People Addicted to You or your brand
- 9:20 – Bill Corbett Jr (Corbett PR) takes Q&A for a Fireside Chat with Dino Dogan
- 9:40 – Gemma Craven, Ogilvy – The Future of Digital Agencies
- 10:00 – Christine Murphy, DDB – Providing Value to Users Via Social & Mobile
- 10:20 – Ric Dragon, takes Q&A for a Fireside Chat with Gemma Craven & Christine Murphy
- 10:40 – Book Signing on Tradeshow Floor (Ric Dragon) & Marketing Made Simple TV
- 11:00 – Marc Fischman, Hyperactivate – Social Engagement: The Data Behind the Campaigns
- 11:20 – Craig Yaris, Social Ribbit takes Q&A for a Fireside Chat with Marc Fishman
- 11:40 – Keynote: Gabriel Shaoolian, Blue Fountain Media – 5 Digital Trends to Grow Your Online Business
- 12:10 – Lunch
- 1:00 – Cynthia Sanchez, Oh So Pinteresting – Pinterest for Business
- 1:20 – Amy Vernon takes Q&A for a Fireside Chat with Christine Murphy
- 1:40 – Melonie Dodaro, TopDog Social Media – LinkedIn for Business
- 2:00 – Jeff Ogden, Marketing Made Simple TV takes Q&A for a Fireside Chat with Melonie Dodaro
- 2:20 – Google GLASS Explorers – Hilary Topper, Mandy Medhelson, Ruth Papazian, Jennifer Levine
- 3:00 – Book Signing on Tradeshow Floor (Brian Solis) & Marketing Made Simple TV
- 3:20 – Presenting Sponsor Duleepa Wijayawardhana of Empire Avenue – Missions to Spark and Engage Social Media
- 4:00 – Keynote: Brian Solis, Altimeter Group & Author – What’s the Future of Business
- 4:30 – Basil Puglisi, Social Media Club takes Q&A for a Fireside Chat with Brian Solis
- 5:00 – Show Closes – Make Your Way to the Networking Event hosted by Social Media Club NYC
*schedule is subject to change to ad room for additional teacher(s)
Featured Keynote: Brian Solis, Altimeter Group & Distinguished Author
Keynote: Gabriel Shaoolian
Organized by @BasilPuglisi
Hotel & Parking Info
Click on the banner below to reserve your special room rate now!
Must book by September 16th to receive this rate.
Click on the image below to download your discounted parking coupon.
$12 for 10 hours of parking – all taxes included