We have officially shifted from a sell first mentality to a serve first mentality. Blogging is one of the most effective activities and tactics you can use to serve people with what you know. Two things that make you stand out, get noticed and be remembered. One is an engaging website or blog site that showcases your mission, vision, value, products, services and spirit. Two is an integrated marketing and social media platform that you use to connect, engage, interact and serve.
Hubspot’s 2013 State of Inbound Marketing Report says:
- 79% of companies that have a blog report a positive ROI for inbound marketing this year.
- 62% of marketers surveyed will blog in 2013.
- 43% of marketers generated a customer via their blog with less than 10% of total time allocation.
Pretty compelling reasons to get blogging. Do you have your own blog, do you blog for other industry blogs or are you ready to take the leap?
During this session we will discuss:
- What blogging can do for your brand and credibility
- Why blogging is a key content marketing tactic and will do nothing but grow
- How to target your blog content, write killer blog posts and deliver them to your communities
- When the best time is for you to blog
Deborah Shane was named a Top 100 Small Business Champion for 2012 and Top 100 Small Business Podcast 2013 by SmallBizTrends.com! She is the Author of Career Transition-make the shift, a…..